martes, 6 de enero de 2015

My opinion

What is your opinion about abstract art?
In my opinion abstract art is very interesting because it plays with abstract concepts.   It has emphasis on colours, forms and also sensations that produce the painting or sculpture. It is trying to get to the basic essentials of Art.

What is your opinion about Hollywood movies?
I think the Hollywood movies are very different.  I like some movies to Hollywood. I feel that fiction movies are the best because I love their dress and scenography. Also, some the plot is very complex and interesting.  

What is your opinion about jazz music?
I love Jazz music. Sometimes, it is so calm and sometimes very disturbing. Everything same piece of music. My favorite artist is John Coltrane with his album “Love supreme”.


What is your opinion about soap operas on Chilean TV?
I don´t like new soap operas, because it is very boring. Theirs topic are simple and basic. Being among the best, because the topics is so different. There were a lot of gypsy, of the circus, etc.

What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?

It seems to me that legalizing abortion is good. Because, all the people should had control their bodies. The abortion is a right and complicated decision the each woman.  





5 comentarios:

  1. i love john coltrane too, its really crazy and very quiet sometimes

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Belen!
    I desagee wiht you opinion about soap operas on Chilean TV. Haha i think that are fun and part of popular culture that is in memory like the gypsy carácter in your pic. He named Lazlo California??

    See you

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello!

    I completely agree with you, I believe that the soap operas Chilean are very funny and. I love Romane, Iorana, papi rick, etc!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I agree with you, John Coltrane's music is very nice

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I agree with you Belén, someday I want to go to see a Hollywood movie with you ajjaj, I love you :)

    ResponderBorrar