jueves, 15 de enero de 2015

1-      Have you even been on t.v?
Yes I have. I was on t.v. I went to a program about boyscouts. I was about 9 years. I remember that I was so nervous and our group participated in competition. We had to respond question about the scout rules.
2-      Have you ever ridd in a horse?
Yes. Once I rode in a horse in the beach at Concon,Viña del Mar.  It was great. The beach was so calm. It was late and the sky had beautiful colours. The horse was very big and it took me to rode.
3-      Have you even swum in the ocean?
Yes. I have. I have swum in the ocean at Arica. The water was very calm and shin-bone and I was so relax. There were few people. I saw the clean sky and the seagulls flew. I had swum for a lot of time.
4-       Have you ever played an instrument in public?

Yes, I have. I played the piano went I was a child. I was good.  I played in public at my elemental school. I was really nervous. But it was ok. My mother and my father were very proud of me.

1 comentario: