martes, 27 de enero de 2015

Final Post!!!!!!!!

1. What kind of activities and things have you done and learnt in classes? 

I think that I done activities more simples and entertainment and I could understand and learn more. Because after, I thought that I was so week in English and I did not like it. But, now I am ready to learn with more energy because I realized that I could understand and speak a little. I think that a teacher speak in English and sometimes explain in Spanish it is a good, because we can understand better.

2. What aspects of the English language do you still have to improve? How do you plan to do it?

I think that I have to improve a lot aspect of my English. As my pronunciation yet is so poor, but if I practice more it can improve. For example in a way is see movies have not subtitled. With this also I will improve my “Listening”. My grammar is not good. But I will improve reading in English, for example newspapers for internet.



3.What are you going to do in February? Tell me about your plans for your summer vacations.
I´m going to travel to Valle del Elqui with my friends. We will want to camp there for two week. And I will sleep, relax, draw, and go to party.
Before, I’m going to visit my mother at Viña del Mar. I will relax and meet with my friends.
And finally, I will travel with my boyfriend to south of Chile, but yet we don't know where to go.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario