jueves, 8 de enero de 2015

My favourites two films- directors.

Hello
Today, i talk about my favourites two films- directors.
One of them is David Lynch. I watched all his movies. David Lynch is an artist, writer and film director. His paintings are very intriguing and very similar to Francis Bacon´s paintings. He said that Bacon his art model.
In “Inland Empire”, one of his films, Lynch created the film on the march. He filmed a scene and then he invents another scene. He does not script.
He made a television series and a movie “Twin  Peaks”. The television series revolves around the assassination of Laura Palmer. She is a popular girl, and the most beautiful of his village (Twin peaks).  A FBI´s detective was assigned to the case. He discovers that nothing is what it seems to be and very strange happenings.




Other film-director that i like is Kim Ki Duk. He is a South Korean filmmaker. He is very productive. He directed more than 20 films.  My favourite Kim Ki Duk film´s is “3- IRON”. The film is beautiful, subtle and full of details.  The film talks about a couple very traditional. Sum-hwa, a wife , is abuse for her husband. And she starts a relationship with a young man in secret.



Well, that's all.

See you!

4 comentarios:

  1. I haven't seen that movie! but if you like is good! jijijjijijiji

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I LOVEEEEE TWIN PEAKS!!!! xD
    And I hear about Kim Ki Duk, but I haven't seen his films, i would like to.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I will add to the movie list, I will see this holidays :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Two great directors that also I has these in my list of favourite

    ResponderBorrar